Business Development Manager UK
LetMeRepair is a leading provider for After Sales Services within the IT, consumer electronics, household appliances and mobile phone industry in Europe.
We provide a unique one-stop-shopping solution to our customers with more than 800 FTE in 19 locations in EMEA. Our services range from central repair depot solutions, on-site repair services, customer walk in centres and manufacturer branded flagship stores. Leading electronic manufacturers, brands and retailers are amongst our customer base.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Business Development Manager (female / male)
to support the growth our UK activities. You primary motivation is based on our motto: Business is global. Solutions are local.
The successful candidate will be employed by LetMeRepair UK Ltd in East Kilbride, G75 0YB, Scotland. A 2 months on the job training and get to know introduction in Germany and Scotland is part of the deal.
Job Profile / Tasks
The candidate will report to the General Manager based in Scotland and work closely with our European Business Development team.
We expect from you:
You are a highly motivated individual with:
- Know or identify the right contact persons within the manufacturers, distributors, retailers, Government and electronic brands based in the UK
- Introduce LetMeRepairʼs service offering in the UK
- Qualify the demand and requirements of the potential customers
- Create calculations and proposals together with the General Manager
- Negotiation of proposals and contracts
- Support new customer implementations
- Monitoring business and economic trends
- Conducting the necessary research
- Using quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Preparing business plans
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Developing business relationships
- Attending symposiums, workshops and trade events
- a minimum of 2 years’ proven track record in selling after sales services to B2B and B2C clients
- experience in working in an international environment (colleagues, customers and suppliers)
- a pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude
- a customer- / solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to develop service solutions
- a hands-on mentality
- experienced in social media business networks (i.e. Xing, Linkedin and digital marketing) would be beneficial
- experience in the consumer electronics / IT / telecommunication industry is beneficial
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland or a home office in the UK
Interested? Please apply under